Soft Girl, Cool Girl, or Tired Girl? The Aesthetic That Actually Fits Our Real Life.

——by Leah Gu

Story pin image

Every few months, the internet gives us a new “girl aesthetic” to chase.
每隔幾個月,網路上就會出現一個新的「女孩風格」要我們追逐。

Soft Girl.
軟妹。

Cool Girl.
酷女孩。

Clean Girl, Lemon Girl, Office Siren Girl…
清爽女孩、檸檬女孩、辦公室魅惑女……

But lately, there’s one aesthetic quietly winning:
但最近,有一種風格正在悄悄勝出:

Tired Girl.
累累女孩。


Tired Girl: The Aesthetic That Chose Us

累累女孩:不是我們選的,是它選了我們

This may contain: a woman is sitting on the floor with her head down and holding a coffee cup

Not in a sad way
不是悲傷那種

More like: “I’m alive, I’m busy, I’m stressed, but I still want to look cute.”
而是那種:「我活著,我很忙,我很累,但我還是想可愛一下。」

The truth is, most of us are not Soft Girl every day.
事實是,我們並不是每天都能當軟妹。

And we definitely can’t be Cool Girl every morning either.
也不可能每天早上都當酷女孩。

Most of the time, we are simply trying to survive as a Tired Girl.
更多時候,我們只是努力活下去的「累累女孩」。

You want to look effortlessly cool going out at night. But it takes 40 minutes to do the “natural eyeliner,” 15 minutes to choose the jacket, and then you take a mirror selfie pretending you did not try at all.

你晚上想打扮成「很隨性很酷」的樣子。
結果花了40分鐘畫「自然眼線」,15分鐘選外套,最後還要拍一張自拍假裝「我根本沒用心」。


Let’s break down the three aesthetics.

來看看三種風格的真相。


1. Soft Girl: Sweet, Pastel… and Emotionally Expensive

1. 軟妹:粉 溫柔……但情緒成本很高

Soft Girl is gentle, glowing, always hydrated, always journaling.
軟妹總是溫柔、明亮、喝足水、每天寫日記。

But Soft Girl requires emotional energy we don’t always have.
但軟妹需要的情緒能量,我們常常沒有。

You can’t be soft every day if you barely slept.
如果你昨晚沒睡好,你根本無法當軟妹。

Soft Girl is who we wish we were—
軟妹是我們「希望成為」的樣子——

Not who we truly are every day.
但不是我們每天都能做到的。

On Sunday morning, you wake up early, make matcha, light a candle, put on a pastel cardigan, and convince yourself: “Today I will be soft and calm.” By 3 p.m., someone sends you a message that immediately annoys you, and the Soft Girl disappears on the spot.

星期天早上,你很早起床、泡抹茶、點香氛蠟燭、穿上粉色小外套,告訴自己:「今天我要當溫柔的軟妹。」
結果到了下午三點,有人傳了讓你火大的訊息——軟妹瞬間消失。


2. Cool Girl: Effortless… but Actually Requires Effort

2. 酷女孩:看起來很輕鬆……但其實超費力

Story pin image

Cool Girl has the perfect messy hair, leather jacket, unread messages.
酷女孩有完美的亂髮、皮衣、和一堆未讀訊息。

But the truth?
但真相是?

Cool Girl takes work.
酷女孩是「努力裝出來」的。

The playlist, the eyeliner, the “I don’t care” attitude—
歌單、眼線、那副「我不在乎」的態度——

全部都是精心打造。
完全是用心設計的。

You want to look effortlessly cool going out at night. But it takes 40 minutes to do the “natural eyeliner,” 15 minutes to choose the jacket, and then you take a mirror selfie pretending you did not try at all.
你晚上想打扮成「很隨性很酷」的樣子。
結果花了40分鐘畫「自然眼線」,15分鐘選外套,最後還要拍一張自拍假裝「我根本沒用心」。


3. Tired Girl: The Most Honest Aesthetic

3. 累累女孩:最誠實的審美

This may contain: a woman wearing sunglasses and a hoodie is laying on a striped blanket with her hands in her pockets

Oversized hoodie because you stayed up too late.
穿大帽T是因為昨晚又熬夜。

Claw clip because you didn’t wash your hair.
夾髮抓夾是因為你沒洗頭。

Big tote bag because life is heavy.
背大托特包是因為人生太重。

Tired Girl isn’t lazy—
累累女孩不是懶——

She’s surviving.
她是在努力活著。

You wake up late, throw on the hoodie from yesterday, grab your half-full iced coffee from the fridge, tie your hair with a claw clip, and leave the house in under four minutes. Strangely… you look cute.

你睡過頭,套上昨天的帽T,從冰箱拿出剩一半的冰咖啡,用髮抓隨手夾個頭髮,四分鐘內就出門了。神奇的是……你看起來意外地很好看。


Let’s Talk / 我想聽聽你

Which girl are you this week—Soft Girl, Cool Girl, or Tired Girl?
這週的你是哪一種女孩,軟妹、酷女孩、還是累累女孩?

Or are you rotating all three depending on sleep level?
還是會依照睡眠量在三者之間切換?

Comment below, your story might be the most relatable one here.
留言告訴我吧,你的故事可能最讓人感同身受。

Leave a comment